to the users of the terran-generon.hu website
Effective from: 25 May 2018
Terrán Kft. (seat: 7754 Bóly, Tompa M. u. 10.; Cg. 02-09-064553; hereinafter: „Terrán Kft.” or „Us”, „We”) processes your personal data pursuant to this privacy notice („Privacy Notice”) in relation to your activity on our https://terran-generon.hu/ website (“Website”).
We, at Terrán are committed to protecting Your personal data and we feel that it is particularly important to respect Your privacy. We process the personal data in a confidential manner and take all appropriate security, technical and organisational measures in order to ensure the safety of Your data. We process Your data in accordance with the provisions of Regulation No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation; or “GDPR”) and any other relevant national and EU legal provisions.
Please read this Privacy Notice in order to be familiar with all relevant facts and information relating to the processing of Your personal data. Providing Your personal data to us is generally voluntary, but in some cases we indicate that the provision of certain data is mandatory, or necessary (*) in order to provide you with our services. If You decide not to provide us with Your data We may not be able to provide You with certain services.
2. Who are we?
- Name of the data controller: Terrán Tetőcserép Gyártó Kft.
- Registered seat: 7754 Bóly, Tompa M. u. 10.
- Registration number: 02-09-064553
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone number: +36 69 569 950
3. What is the scope of this Privacy Notice?
The material scope of this Privacy Notice covers all of the data processing related to the personal data of the users who visit our https://terran-generon.hu/ website and use our services.
4. What is the purpose of processing your personal data and how are we using it?
We may send marketing letters in relation to our latest offers and products to You, if Your subscribe to our newsletter on the Website and therefore provide Your consent to the processing of Your personal data.
You can always withdraw Your consent to receiving our newsletter by clicking on the unsubscribe button at the bottom of our newsletters.
Purpose of data processing: sending e-mails containing marketing communication to the subscribers in order to inform You about our products, services or offers.
Legal basis of processing: Your consent.
Categories of personal data: The data provided by You, date of subscribing. IP address, interaction (e.g. opening of emails).
Period of storing Your personal data: We will send You newsletters until You unsubscribe from the newsletter or specifically withdraw your consent to the processing of Your personal data.
Data forwarding (recipients): The operator of the website 2-PIXELS Bt. (7700 Mohács, Horváth Kázmér utca 10. 3. em. 20.) can access your data as data processor.
Data forwarding outside the EEA (recipients): Terrán uses the Mailchimp services operated by The Rocket Science Group, LLC (seat: 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE Suite 5000 Atlanta, GA 30308 USA) for sending newsletters.
We may forward your personal data to the United States of America to The Rocket Science Group, LLC as data processor. The data processor is member of the Privacy Shield program in order to provide sufficient guarantees regarding the protection of Your personal data. You can find further information on this link.
5. What cookies do we use?
6. Do we perform automated decision making or profiling?
Your personal data may be used for profiling as described in the Cookie notice.
7. What are your rights?
Pursuant to the Articles 15-20 of the GDPR in relation to Your personal data processed by us You are entitled to
- access the personal data;
- request the rectification of the personal data;
- request the erasure of the personal data;
- request the restriction of processing of the personal data;
- object to the processing of the personal data, if the data processing is based on the legitimate interest of Terrán or a third person, or in case of direct marketing (see in the above Point 4);
- receive the personal data and transmit those data to another controller, if the legal prerequisites are met (right to data portability, see below at section 7);
- withdraw Your consent at any time, if the processing is based on Your consent. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
7.1 How can You exercise Your rights?
You can send the request for exercising Your above rights to any of the contacts indicated in the above Point 2. We will provide information on the actions taken on your request without undue delay and in any event within one month of receipt of the request. If we do not take action on your request, we shall inform you without delay and at the latest within one month of receipt of the request of the reasons for not taking action.
If you do not agree with our answer or measures, you have the right to lodge a complaint as set out in section 8.
7.2 Right to access
You have the right to obtain confirmation from us as to whether or not Your personal data are being processed. If Your personal data is processed you have the right to access to the personal data and receive information about the circumstances of the data procession.
Upon your request, We provide you a copy of the personal data undergoing processing. For any further copies requested by you, We may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs.
7.3 Right to rectification
You have the right to obtain from us without undue delay the rectification of your inaccurate personal data, or to have incomplete personal data completed.
7.4 Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”)
You have the right to request from us the erasure of your personal data without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies:
- the personal data are no longer necessary, or it is processed differently from the original purpose;
- you withdraw your consent on which the processing is based, and where there is no other legal ground for the processing;
- you object to the processing and We have no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or You object to the processing of Your persona data for direct marketing purposes;
- the personal data have been unlawfully processed by us;
- the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal.
We do not erase your personal data where the relevant laws enable this, e.g. the processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
7.5 Rights to restriction of processing
In certain cases We must restrict the processing of Your personal data based on Your request.
Where processing has been restricted, We may only process such data as enabled by the relevant laws.
7.6 Right to object to processing
You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to any processing of your personal data, which is based on our legitimate interests or is aimed to send you direct marketing communication.
In this case, We will no longer process your personal data unless it demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of you or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
7.7 Right to data portability
Unless it does not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others, you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You also have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from us to another controller, if the following cumulative conditions are fulfilled:
- the processing is based on your consent, or it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which You are a party to or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract; and
- the processing is carried out by automated means, i.e. the processing is carried out in an IT system instead of a paper form.
8. What remedies can you use?
8.1 Right to complaint
If You do not agree with the communication or actions taken by us, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Hungarian Data Protection Authority as the main supervisory authority of the Terrán group. Address: 1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22/c; e-mail: email@example.com; telephone: +36-1-391-1400.
8.2 Right to turn to courts
In case of data processing that breaches the relevant legal provisions you can initiate a civil lawsuit against Terrán. The tribunals have jurisdiction to rule on these cases. The lawsuit can be initiated, based on your choice, at the tribunal that have jurisdiction at your place of residence as well (the list of tribunals may be found here: http://birosag.hu/torvenyszekek).
9. What are the most important definition used in the Privacy Notice and what are the principles of data processing?
9.1 Most important definitions
“data processing” means any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
“data processor” means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes Personal Data on behalf of the data controller (in this case Terrán);
“data controller” means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data (in this case Terrán);
“personal data breach” means a breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to, personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed;
“data concerning health” means personal data related to the physical or mental health of a natural person, including the provision of health care services, which reveal information about his or her health status;
“third party” means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body other than the data subject, controller, processor and persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or processor, are authorised to process personal data;
“personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’);
“data subject” an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
We as data controller is responsible for complying with the following principles:
- the personal data is processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject (“lawfulness, fairness and transparency”);
- the personal data is collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes (“purpose limitation”);
- the personal data is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed (“data minimisation”);
- the personal data is accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step is taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay (“accuracy”);
- the personal data is kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed (“storage limitation”);
- the personal data is processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures (“integrity and confidentiality”).
10. Possible changes in this Privacy Notice
We may amend this Notice and its annexes. In such case, We publish the updated version, so we kindly ask You to visit our Website from time to time. We will always provide adequate information on the major changes.